Thursday, May 6, 2010

You asked, I listened

Well, here it goes.  I am officially the manager of a blog.  So, for the first disclaimer, I am not going to stress about my grammar here - sorry teachers - I am just going to follow the true spirit of the blogger and just write as if I was chatting with you over my beloved coffee cup, otherwise I will either A. look at this as a painful and time consuming chore and talk myself out of ever posting or B. add more stress to myself trying to write well composed and thoughtful entries.   Was that just a run-on sentence!  Aggh - The challenge begins.  

Disclaimer number two, this blog is meant to be ALL LEAGUE, ALL THE TIME so if you want to see pictures of my adorable kids, you'll have to friend me on Facebook - you won't see or hear about them on The RapidLeaguer.  When you post here, please follow the same restraint.  

Lastly, disclaimer number three, I have been convinced by other JL pals that it will benefit our league if I utilize social media networks to keep my role as President very transparent - to this end you can follow me on Twitter @rapidleaguer.  I am going to use that outlet to keep anyone (anyone?) who is interested, in the loop of my day-to-day league business; or, as I have been told to expect, my night-to-night league business.  Did I use that semicolon correctly?  Oh! Never mind, old habits.

That is all for now.  I'll start getting our Strategic Plan work up here next.  Thanks for following!

1 comment: